Care Instructions for Chains and Charms:
Fashion Jewelry is not intended to last a life time, but it can be long lasting. Therefore it's important to care for your purchase by following these simple rules:
- Clean your jewelry with a dry soft cloth/jewelry cloth. Never use cleaners or soap!
- Extreme heat will tend to discolor your jewelry over time so please keep your selection out of direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Put your jewelry on last when getting dressed. Oils, sprays and lotions can be brutal on your jewelry and cause tarnishing.
- When not in use keep in a jewelry bag, box or organizer when traveling to prevent tangling.
- Water and Fashion Jewelry tend not to mix very well; so avoid it as much as possible.